Have you seen the new Making Powders from Debi’s Design Diary DIY Paint? These delicious pots of pigment powder come in twelve stunning colors that compliment all of Debi’s DIY paint colors!
How To Use Making Powder-Pigment Powder from DIY Paint:
- Use them dry to sprinkle into your molding to make the details pop
- Mix them into paints to create new colors
- Create colored waxes by mixing with clear wax
- Mix with water to create water colors
- Mix them with Liquid Patina or Big Top to create colored glazes
- Or just use as a dry rub (followed by sealer or wax) to add a little pop to your painted surfaces!